Trim The Fat

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Goals

So I'm working on the table in the side bar and it dawns on me that I don't have any real specific goals yet! I mean, lose weight and save more money is good, but its not SMART (See post below for definition of this acronym)

So what's my goal?

  • I'd like to lose 40 lbs. This would put me at about 175, which according to most height/weight charts, is where I need to be.
  • I'd like to be able to work part time and while earning my current income. Ultimately I want to spend more time with my wife doing things we both enjoy. As such, my short term goal is to increase my net worth by....every year (I'm not sure what to put here)
  • Or should the goal above be to earn enough interest to make up for not working full time?

I don't have that answer right now but at least I'm thinking about it! This is a big leap from just a couple of days ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home