Trim The Fat

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Workin' It

I've been feeling pretty good the last couple of days. Here is an update of what I've done:

  • Long walk this morning and short walk during my lunch break. While my weight hasn't changed, the Tanita scale reports that I've lost 2% body fat. I'm not quite sure if I believe that but I'll take anything I can get at this point!
  • Transferred another $1,500.00 into the Ameritrade account. I really don't like having so much idle cash so I'm going to start putting it in high yield accounts, new stock positions, or maybe even some bonds. For now, I'm going to bet on the Satellite Radio business and buy some shares of XM.
  • The Emigrant direct account seems to be going as described in their website. I confirmed the two little deposits and then they withdrew my initial $100.00. Once I get the famous paper letter I'll probably put $5,000 there.
  • Payday Friday is coming soon!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home