Trim The Fat

Monday, April 11, 2005

Off to a good start!

I'm getting the week of to a really good start, and I feel confident that I can lose those two pounds by Friday.

I started off by going on a hike with PS Yesterday. It was probably 2 miles each way with an elevation gain of 2000 feet. I hiffed and puffed thought the first third or so but eventually warmed up. The view at the top was incredible!

Today we woke up and went on a 5 mile walk/jog. Again, it took me a while to warm up, but I started feeling really good and jogged a good portion of the way back.

Here's the smoothie we had when we got home:

3 cups OJ
1.5 cups baby carrots
1 scoop of protein powder.

put all ingredients in a blender on high for about one minute - sit back and enjoy it along with your runner's high!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home