Trim The Fat

Friday, April 08, 2005

Playing investment advisor

I helped one of the younger gals at my work set up her 401(k) and felt pretty good about it. She had a TON of questions and I was actually surprised by the fact that I knew the answer to almost all of them. If I didn't have the answer right there and then, at least I knew where to look for it! After a while, other people overheard our conversation and started to crowd around, which led to a lively discussion about investing and retiring.
I guess its kind of nerdy, but it felt good to help others with their financial future.

1 Comments:

  • Great article here and the tips are very comprehensive. For sure many entrepreneurs with small and big businesses are going to benefit from this. Keep it up!

    By Blogger MyATM, at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home