Trim The Fat

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Another try

It's been almost eight months since my last post, and I'm sorry to report that I was unable to make any progress on any of my goals. My only positive is several lucky investments that are yielding good returns. Here's a snapshot of where I stand:

  • My weight: 219. It only looks like I gained 5 lbs, but in reality it's more like 10. I managed to drop below 210 over the summer and spent the last 3 months putting it all back on.
  • My health: Not so good. Ive spent the last three or four months eating anything and everything. Not to mention that I've been drinking A LOT of beer.
  • My money: Adding a backyard to a brand new house is very expensive. There was the cement patio, the sod, and the fence. My original 27k now looks more like 18k. On the bright side, my stocks are up $1600 since April (AAPL, SIRI, ING, RMK, and QQQQ). I also have $12000 over at Emigrant Direct which will start getting regular deposits at the beginning of the new year.

So that's what you get when you spend eight months over-spending, over-indulging, and playing World of Warcraft obsessively.

Next step: come up with a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home